Hi Alex,
Great job!
Question: I saw you mentioned scope as community app and android client ... do
you mean self-service app is out of scope for now?
Looking forward for this critical feature to the platform!
RegardsSendoro

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 7:15 PM +0300, "Alex Ivanov" <alexivano...@gmail.com>
wrote:

*(Bcc Avik)*

Hello Mifos/Fineract Users and Developers,

As part of Google Summer of Code I, with the help of my mentor Avik, am
working on adding support for two-factor authentication to Fineract, the
community-app and the Android clients.

I have published a project spec and I am happy to get your feedback about
the project. The specification can be found here -
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/projects/pages/185277689/GSoC+2017+-+Two-Factor+Authentication

Look forward to your comments and feedback.

Thanks,
Alex