Dilpreet,
It's okay now. Installed it and working fine and in case there is any crash
at another point, will let you know. Is it possible to connect to my local
instance like Fineract running on my local machine through an Access Point?
I guess am logged into the online instance.

Can the server to which a client connect be made configurable as not all
clients will have the same server name/IP Address including those with
Untrusted Certificate Issues i.e Insecure Connection
Thanks
Regards

--
Ippez Roberts
Director & Founder - Skyline Technologies Uganda