From: "Raunak Sett" <sett.rau...@gmail.com>
To: "Ed Cable" <edca...@mifos.org>
Cc: "dev" <dev@fineract.apache.org>, u...@fineract.apache.org,
"mifos-developer" <mifos-develo...@lists.sourceforge.net>, "Dilpreet Singh"
<dilpreet2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 11:09:26 AM
Subject: Re: Request for comment - Two-Factor Authentication

Hello Everyone,
The web-self-service app in in the first phase of development during this
Google Summer of Code, after which we can expect the first release. It's
being developed actively over on my fork on the gsoc-17 branch which will
be merged as the first version
https://github.com/botraunak/web-self-service-app/tree/gsoc-17

@Dilpreet is working on the next phase of the android self-service app for
which we already have the first version and he is working on an improved
and better version. You can check out his work on the android self-service
repository under Mifos.

The two factor authentication, for now, is being developed for the
community app for now, but as the self-service user registration and login
uses the same fineract users backend we will be able to have two factor
authentication for the self-service apps as well with little tweaks after
we have a release of the two factor authentication.

Raunak Sett