Hi Sendoro,

It was not quite clear initially at what phase of development the
self-service web and android apps were.

Now that there are demos and screencasts circulating for the two, it looks
like an official release is on the way.

Under openMF apps, there seems to be a web self service app repository
<https://github.com/openMF/web-self-service-app/commits/develop> but the
last commit seems to be in mid June. It will be helpful if you can point us
to the openMF / Apache repositories where we can find the up to date code
for this two apps.

Regards,
Avik.