Ippez,

You can connect to your local instance just by changing url here :
https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/blob/development/app/src/main/java/org/mifos/selfserviceapp/api/BaseURL.java#L10
and in case if you also want to change the tenant you can do it here:
https://github.com/openMF/self-service-app/blob/development/app/src/main/java/org/mifos/selfserviceapp/api/SelfServiceInterceptor.java#L36
.
After making the changes just build the app and it would be connected with
your local instance.

And self-service app is already configured to work with websites
having Untrusted
Certificate.

- Dilpreet