Hello @all, Is there a way to create a data table for an application table
name other than loan,client,group,savings account,center,office ?
I have a requirement to create data table for roles , loan products etc .
Is that possible ? Any help would be widely appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Mohanakrishnan A
Junior Software Engineer  |  Habile Technologies
www.habiletechnologies.com | (O): +91 44 4202 0550

https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies
<https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies>