Thanks for your reply.
Two quick queries:
1. Apart from twilio and infib, What is the best way to configure sms
integration for username and password based gateway providers. Most of the
Indian provider use the later approach.
2. I couldn't get the response from message-gateway from a Rest Client if I
deploy the war along with mifos which is running in port 8443. Though I
tried changing the host configurations for port from 9191 to 8443 and
protocol to https to http in the application.yml. However the app-key is
getting generated and stored in the database.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mohanakrishnan A
Junior Software Engineer  |  Habile Technologies
www.habiletechnologies.com | (O): +91 44 4202 0550

https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies
<https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies>