Thanks for your efforts.

Unfortunately, Eduwise gateway deals with typical username and password
based approach which will be embedded in the Request url as request
paramaters.
In India, Sms gateway provider mostly use the username and password based
approach only.

Regards,
Mohanakrishnan A
Junior Software Engineer  |  Habile Technologies
www.habiletechnologies.com | (O): +91 44 4202 0550

https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies
<https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies>