Hi Nazeer,

Thanks for your reply.

The gateway we are trying to use are mnotify <https://www.mnotify.com/>,
eduwize <http://sms.eduwize.co.in/> etc.
However, The thing is Most of the people use traditional username and
password based gateway rather than Auth Token or SSID like Infobip or
twilio etc.

So We could develop a gateway that could support api url, username password
and support to more parameters may differ for different gateway provider.

For the second part,
I tried deploying the gateway in another tomcat instance where I edited
server.xml so that it could run in port 9191 and Its working fine.

However, Https is not being supported though I tried changing the
application.yml. When I trigger sms from Sms campaigns, Its getting added
in pending section. Though I have configure the tes twilio credentials
correctly.

Regards,
Mohanakrishnan A
Junior Software Engineer  |  Habile Technologies
www.habiletechnologies.com | (O): +91 44 4202 0550

https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies
<https://www.facebook.com/HabileTechnologies>