Hi Nazeer,

Kindy provide a guide for adding a new provider to the message gateway.

We also have a different SMS provider and would like to integrate with Mifos X.

Thanks & Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <mailto:zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com