On Mon, 17 Feb 2020, 06:07 James Dailey, <jamespdai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Saransh
>
> I don't want to quelch the enthusiasm. And, I know we've tried a lot of
> different channels over the years.
>
> Let me suggest that before you spend too much time on this that you do a
> two week test.  And look at the existing channels as mentioned by Ed and
> others.  Then, ask for votes in support.

While idea is to have a streamlined mode to communicate, because there many
level of discussion sure some happens over email some over chat.
I am more focused to second class citizens of apache fineract who are the
users.
This could build and strengthen the community and we could receive
information .

> The participation model is important, but more importantly than channels
> are people.
>

> James

So guys anyone has any other ideas?

We can start with votes as well as dry run I have already started let me
know if some one is missing. We could do this for couple of weeks.