Sorry Om,

your mail was confusing since it had -1 and +1 votes in the same mail, so
the external lecture was that it was only an opinion and want to express
something but not state a final vote.

Regarding the "contrib" folder, I'm not a supporter of this idea in the
Swiz case, since in my case we already released three more minor versions
and would want to commit those updates here (to get 1.4.3 version). Then
I'd want to enter 2.0.0 beta donation and set the playground to start
discussing compile-time weaving and AOP. Just my 2 cnts in regarding this
concrete point.

Best

--
Carlos Rovira