My count is now three binding -1's.  Igor Costa, Jeff Tapper, and Om.  I
guess I'll add a fourth.  Jeff qualified his vote, but it still reads as
-1 because it isn't right to assume he accepts your interpretation of the
proposal.  Jeff should change his vote if he is convinced.

The amount of discussion and confusion by others that we are not picking
Swiz as the favorite and that Parsley and other app frameworks are
welcome, makes me make another plea to re-do this vote.  Reading some of
these posts make it clear to me that folks have different ideas of what is
going to happen in the future.  I'm still unclear whether Swiz AOP code is
going to be moved into the framework or not.  I thought we were going to
warehouse Swiz, but instead, it appears that Carlos wants to make a set of
significant improvements to Swiz, which is fine, but might be what makes
people think we're endorsing or playing favorites.

Yes, you have the numbers to forge ahead, but we are told to consider the
number of -1's.

I would recommend a proposal that states clearly that

1) Swiz goes in its own repo.  The original proposal says it could go into
a folder under utilities, but I think flexunit is a better model.
2) Swiz will have active development but release separately from the SDK.
The activity level isn't quite clear from the original proposal.  People
need to be comfortable that this activity isn't an endorsement or
favoritism.
3) Acceptance of Swiz is not an endorsement or favoritism.
4) Any other app framework is welcomed to be donated via the same process.

It would make me much happier to have a vote thread with just +1's or -1's
without qualifications.

-Alex