De : Justin Mclean [mailto:jus...@classsoftware.com]
Envoyé : dimanche 16 mars 2014 01:19
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Draft email to committers

HI,

Here a draft to send out to all committers to hopefully get them more involved
in the project - any comments?

----- start draft ----
Hi Apache Flex Committer,

We're noticed that you have not contributed to the project in a while and may
not be up to date on recent developments:

Here's a brief overview of the project.
- We're released 5 versions of the Flex SDK under Apache.
- Work have progressed on FlexJS to a point we are nearing creating a first
release
- We're attracted more committers and PMC members to the project
- There's been 30,000 installs of the Flex SDK over the last 7 months
- 4.12 had 1,500 install in the first week after it's release
- 4.11 had 15,000 installs
- 4.10 had 11,000 installs
- 450 JIRA  bugs have been resolved since the first Apache Flex release (4.8)
- The flex.apage.org website has had over 1,000,000 page views and 450,000
visitors
- Serval PMC members will be giving talks at Apache Con in Denver
- 360|Flex is back

But there still more that needs to be done.
- More issues are being submitted by users in JIRA and need attention
- We still have outstanding bugs from when Adobe donated the SDK
- We need to update support for modem mobile OS versions, while some work has
been done more is needed
- We need more examples for the community showcase
- We need people to help localise the installer and SDK into other locales

If you can help out with any of these tasks it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Apache Flex PMC Team
----- end draft ----