OK.  But I'm still wondering if there is a less "formal" way to try to get
the attention of committers who've stopped paying attention.  Maybe not
now, but around the time we release the initial FlexJS alpha, I would like
to make sure all of our initial committers know about it.  I wonder what
would happen if we (or I) sent an email asking committers who consider
themselves lurking to reply with a simple "Hi, I'm lurking".  Or see if we
can come up with a list of folks we haven't heard from in a while and
email them directly off-list just to see if they are still lurking or have
totally disengaged.  And maybe ask why, or offer to send them periodic
status reports if they are interested.  The level of traffic on our lists
I think may have caused some folks to give up trying to keep up.  I do
think some folks may have taken new job positions that make it very
difficult to find time to contribute.