I think the note should be a call to action without comments on people's time
commitment or how hard it is to find time, etc. it is to be expected that
Committers will fade away and new ones replace old.

There is a reason that merit does not expire. We always welcome people back and
gladly.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone