On 17/03/14 01:28, Justin Mclean wrote:
Here's my second draft. It's now intended to be sent directly to all committers.
I think it's too long. You can condense the four lines about install numbers to just the first one, for instance.

I'd dump everything from 'We know you are' onwards. You don't know. Replace it with links to some saved searches in Jira for easy fix / easy verify instead, if you want to nudge people along - or link directly to the relevant discussion threads if not. Clearer call to actions with obvious next steps on the linked pages will make it more likely someone reading it decides to start dipping their toe in, imho.

Tom