>Maybe not now, but around the time we release the initial FlexJS alpha, I
>would like to make sure all of our initial committers know about it.
Are we sure the initial committers know about the progress made on the
"current" Flex?
I mean, why waiting?

> I wonder what would happen if we (or I) sent an email asking committers who
> consider themselves lurking to reply with a simple "Hi, I'm lurking".
That's an excellent idea.
I think we could use the email from Justin as an introductory text, and then
ask committers at the end to qualify their status:

1) active
2 lurking
3) disengaged.

We could consider people not answering after a while are in 3).

Thoughts?

Maurice