Von: Alex Harui [mailto:aha...@adobe.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 24. März 2014 21:03
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: ApacheCon Slides

ApacheCon required that we upload our slide decks by today.  I just posted my
slides.  If you have time, please take a look and let me know if you think I
should make changes.  The FlexJS session is essentially the same as the
360|Stack presentation from last year.

What's Happening in the Apache Flex Project
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/ApacheCon14_Fle
x.pdf

FlexJS: Flex For javaScript:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/ApacheCon14_Fle