+1 for the mobile improvements

-----Message d'origine-----
De : omup...@gmail.com [mailto:omup...@gmail.com] De la part de OmPrakash
Muppirala
Envoyé : lundi 24 mars 2014 21:13
À : dev@flex.apache.org
Objet : Re: ApacheCon Slides

I would like to see mention of all the activities around Flex Mobile:

- New components/features (Mobile Grid, Scrollable text)
- iOS7 status bar support
- Support for low res (120DPI) and hi-res (480, 640 DPI) devices
- CSS-Media queries for OS version
- CSS-Media queries for device dimensions
- New Android 4.x skins (ongoing work)
- New iOS7 skins (coming up next)

Thanks,
Om