On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback.  That diagram is a bit lower-level than I was
> going to go, but I'm interested to hear why that's an important piece for
> folks attending a 45 minute session.  I do have another diagram from my
> 360|Stack slides that tries to show the class substitution done by the
> compiler that I might add.

The strands/beads metaphor does a very good job of explaining composition.
A few people I discussed this with seemed to have never heard this analogy
and feel that it makes a lot of sense.  Which is why I think you should
probably use that concept and diagram when explaining FlexJS.  If you have
a better diagram, perhaps that should go on the wiki as well ;-)

Thanks,
Om