Hi,

> Again, to be clear, no commits to our repo, just a PR or patch to the
> OpenFL community?

There will be commits to our repo.

>  Roy said that there is no obligation.

He also said this isn't an ideal way to operate in the same email [1] He also
stated adding an Apache header to a 3rd party MIT license is incorrect either
the “Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
contributor license agreements.” is true or not. If it contains 3rd party code
then this is not correct. [2]

> Also, you will be the person agreeing to any CLA with the
> upstreams.  The PMC and the ASF is cannot sign a CLA.

In this case I don’t intend to sign any ICLAs as all of the projects in
question don’t use ICLAs. My employment contract allows me to own the IP not my
employer of anything I donate.

>  I thought the plan there was that I was going to try to get
> permission to donate the externs files to them.

Which was something you suggested, but couldn’t find a volunteer to do so. [3]
Are you planning on doing this? I also note that a couple of PMC members in
that thread are also of the option that the header should be added.

1. http://markmail.org/message/t5q6f5i62peo44i3
2. http://markmail.org/message/owuo2jqko27knkev
3. http://markmail.org/message/reeagvhjwqg7wk7n