On 10/3/16, 3:30 PM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> But if you are going to do something, it should be what is recommended
>
>I am doing what is recommend by policy and consensus on legal discuss.

Roy says we can distribute the work if there are missing headers so there
must not be a policy violation involved.

>> Did you contact the upstreams?
>
>As I have stated I will yes and I will be doing that with my Flex PMC hat
>on.

I've been unclear on what your first step is going to be.  Sounds like we
agree that the first step is to contact the upstreams.

Are other PMC members ok with approaching the upstreams as a PMC?  Do
other PMC members prefer to use "trust" and "intent" and not bother 3rd
parties on these details?   Maybe I'm in the minority these days.  It
would certainly end the debate if the upstreams added headers, but I don't
know if we want our project to have the reputation for being the stickler
for these details.

Thoughts?