IMHO if their project is licensed and their individual files are not licensed
it's a non-issue at least as that is concerned.

If what was said was true about just using a snippet and I'm understanding this
thread correctly, then let's give them a attribution / reference back to the
source and call it good.

My vote would be that Justin can go off on his own and communicate with them
without the general consensus of the PMC.  If we would like to put it to an
official vote we can so this can be put to rest.  Until then I'm expressing a
-1 for convoluting another project.

-Mark