On Oct 6, 2016 8:09 AM, "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My intention was never to throw weight around. So just so everyone is
clear on the course of action if I approach them as an individual it’s IMO
very likely that I will get no response and that means as per the
discussion on legal discuss we need to add the headers. The ONLY case where
we would not add the headers if if we approach them and they explicitly ask
us not to add headers. It also very likely that the copyright situation
will remain unclear which is also likely to have some impact.

Let's try without invoking the Flex PMC and wait for a few days.   If they
don't respond, we can then make a call at that point.

Thanks,
Om