It doesn’t “just work”. We’re having a lot of trouble figuring out everything
that changed.

This is really frustrating. We’ve wasted a couple of days chasing our tails
dues to things changing.

I don’t see any js files being generated in the latest version of develop. I
know there as some discussion about changing the JS SWCs for easier use of
libraries. Did that change using the Framework? We have scripts which copy
updated asjs files to use while we’re developing, but they don’t seem to work

Right now, we cannot get anything done because we can’t get asjs to compile and
work right… :-(