We finally managed to get our project to build by extracting the js files from
the SWC and copying them to where the JS files used to be in the nightly which
we are building against.

That’s a pretty poor work-around. We need instructions on how to get the new
SWCs to work in Flash Builder.

Thanks,
Harbs