Sorry about breaking your workflow.  It didn't occur to me that folks were
trying to update a FlexJS SDK by copying in JS files from a repo.  That
would only work if you know you didn't change any AS code paths.  IMO,
there are only two workflows I can think of that should work in all cases:

1) Shut down Flash Builder, copy in SWCs, re-open Flash Builder.
2) Don't use SWCs from a FlexJS SDK and set up the SWCs as library
projects in FB.

There may be issues with #2, but IMO, we should iron out the kinks in that
workflow as it is probably going to be the optimal one.

If you really want output JS files again, we could add another ant target
that generates them.  The compiler still knows how, you just have to
specify an output folder instead of an output swc.

I'll be looking at your other issues today.