We tried restarting FB multiple times. It didn’t help.

Copying the SWCs did not help either. It still took the JS from the original
location.

Is there some trick to make the compiler use the JS files in the SWCs? What
makes the compiler decide where to get the JS files from?

We tried re-importing the build configurations, but that didn’t help either.

Maybe we did not copy some falcon file correctly, but I think the nightly was a
recent one.