+1 to "multi-site" (maybe even augmented with, dare I say "replication"),
though I personally don't have a problem with WAN.  Of course, that might
seem dated, but then I am getting older, ;-)

Perhaps WAN with a short description.. "Multi-Site Replication for
Active/Active, Active/Passive (DR), Sunsetting, ..." (etc with any other
easy to summarize UCs.

--
-John
503-504-8657