I see a lot of whining in this thread an not a lot of coding. If you ask me, if Jeff, John or anyone in the projects feels that we need an alternative to the javaplugins site, all they have to do is sit down and put together a site. At that point we have have an open discussion on the default link. We had a nice open discussion about the default link a while back and concluded it the javaplugins site was fine since there is only one site available, and when this state changes, I expect the default to change.

Frankly, I think it is time to separate the talkers from the doers.

-dain