I wouldn't care..  And I don't understand why anyone else would either?

On 6/9/06, Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Would it make any difference to anyone if IBM proposed that we put
http://www.ibm.com/wasce/plugins
as the default option.  I think there would be many eye brows raised at that
one.  Let's be
consistent in our interpretations.

--
Regards,