Funnily enough, GMail had this to offer at the top of my mail window:

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

(http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/waltdisney131640.html)

:)

- Brett

On 15/06/06, Bruce Snyder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 6/14/06, Dain Sundstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I see a lot of whining in this thread an not a lot of coding.  If you
> ask me, if Jeff, John or anyone in the projects feels that we need an
> alternative to the javaplugins site, all they have to do is sit down
> and put together a site.  At that point we have have an open
> discussion on the default link.  We had a nice open discussion about
> the default link a while back and concluded it the javaplugins site
> was fine since there is only one site available, and when this state
> changes, I expect the default to change.
>
> Frankly, I think it is time to separate the talkers from the doers.

I tend to agree with these sentiments. The poor interactions on the
project lately have deteriorated far enough. What I really don't
understand is why so many people have such a knee-jerk reaction to
occurrences in the project anymore. It's as if everyone must interject
their opinion into every discussion no matter whether it adds value or
not. Face it, none of us can be aware of every single thing that is
being done within Geronimo. It's simply too big to mind every little
thing and be a part of every single point.

I also say enough jumping on the bandwagon to bash someone and what
they didn't do. Let's try to focus on the positives and if there are
negatives, talk about solutions instead of just bitching about the
problem because it's just not productive.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)[EMAIL
PROTECTED]&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Apache ActiveMQ - http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
Apache ServiceMix - http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
Castor - http://castor.org/

--