Jumping off of this thread, is there any openness to discussing moving this
code over to TomEE?

 - http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/components/txmanager/trunk/
 -
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-activation_2.0_spec/
 -
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-jakartamail_2.1_spec/
 - http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-mail_2.1_spec/

These are on the critical path for TomEE, being updated in Jakarta EE 10.
We're not working on Jakarta EE 10 yet, but we'll hopefully be doing that by
early next year.

It's a bit painful to send people over from the TomEE project to here and
submit patches against SVN repos.  It would be great if we could have them in
git and under the TomEE PMC if possible.

Thoughts?

-David