If it helps: the package is not a big deal for javax -> jakarta concerned
bundles but can be for the one already migrated. A note is that the OSGi
compliance should probable be kept inside tomee project since several
consumers are OSGi ones but nothing crazy or not already done @tomee AFAIK.

Romain Manni-Bucau