Hello Lionel,

I’m running this in cloudera VM. Will that change anything?

Regards
Ashwin

From: Lionel Liu <lionel...@apache.org>
Sent: 10 April 2018 15:26
To: dev@griffin.incubator.apache.org; Ashwini Kumar Gupta
<ashwini.gu...@enquero.com>
Subject: Re: Can't get output after creating measure

Hi Ashwini,

First, you could check the log of griffin service, to know if it has triggered
the job instance.
Then, griffin service will submit a spark application with configuration to
livy, you can check the log of livy, to verify if it has been submitted
correctly.
After that, you need to check the spark cluster, to verify the application has
been accepted by the cluster, if it runs, you can get the application log
through yarn.

Each step error might block the result.

Thanks,
Lionel

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 5:01 PM, William Guo