Hi Ashwini,

I've read your document, and here lists my answers:

*Question - Do I keep both of them? You should only keep the effective
“sparkJob.jars” parameter. - Do I have to copy hive-site.xml to HDFS and
give the HDFS path in spark.yarn.dist.files? You’d better copy
hive-site.xml to HDFS, cause livy could only submit spark applications in
cluster mode, so the hive-site.xml should be accessed by each node.*

About the livy log:

*According to livy log, it seems that your configuration of
sparkJob.properties doesn’t work, livy is trying to find
hdfs:///griffin/griffin-measure.jar, not
hdfs:///user/griffin/griffin-measure.jar.*
Pls correct the sparkJob.properties, and rebuild the service module and
have a try.

Thanks,
Lionel