From: Ashwini Kumar Gupta <ashwini.gu...@enquero.com>
Sent: 15 April 2018 12:07
To: dev@griffin.incubator.apache.org; Lionel Liu <lionel...@apache.org>
Subject: RE: Re:RE: Can't get output after creating measure

Update:

Griffin was not able to reach out to HDFS because while I was creating DONE
file in measure I gave path as /user/warehouse . How ever I should have fully
qualified name. Well I think this was the issue.

Now that I have corrected it I do not get the “can’t reach hdfs error” but I’m
still not getting the output.

Livy dashboard:
[cid:image001.png@01D3D4B2.50398350]

Livy log file:

Warning: Skip remote jar hdfs:///griffin/griffin-measure.jar.
Warning: Skip remote jar hdfs:///livy/datanucleus-api-jdo-3.2.6.jar.
Warning: Skip remote jar hdfs:///livy/datanucleus-core-3.2.10.jar.
Warning: Skip remote jar hdfs:///livy/datanucleus-rdbms-3.2.9.jar.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.griffin.measure.Application
                at org.apache.spark.util.Utils$.classForName(Utils.scala:176)
                at
org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.org$apache$spark$deploy$SparkSubmit$$runMain(SparkSubmit.scala:689)
                at
org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.doRunMain$1(SparkSubmit.scala:181)
                at
org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.submit(SparkSubmit.scala:206)
                at
org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit$.main(SparkSubmit.scala:121)
                at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)

NOTE: I have placed in griffin-measure in hdfs:///griffin/griffin-measure.jar.
And datanucleus files in hdfs:///livy/datanucleus-api-jdo-3.2.6.jar

Also I have copied datanucleus jar files from Hive library folder. Livy 0.4.0
doesn’t have these jars files.

Please suggest corrections

Regards
Ashwini