Hi Ashwini,

It works the same in linux OS, we need to check the log to figure out what
happened, it might be some configure mistake or input mistake.
I recommend you try our docker image first, by following this doc:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-griffin/blob/master/griffin-doc/docker/griffin-docker-guide.md

--

Regards,
Lionel, Liu