Hi Roman

I have create JIRA HAWQ-1058 to track the release of libhdfs3 tarball and
HAWQ-1059 to separate it as new ASF repository and set the tag of backlog.

I also update the readme of current libhdfs3’s Github repository in order to
declare it is in read only mode and let its user know where it is going to.
Hope they would not get lost.

https://github.com/Pivotal-Data-Attic/pivotalrd-libhdfs3/commit/59789c90f2f42726900eb2e417eea88a670f0b3c

<https://github.com/Pivotal-Data-Attic/pivotalrd-libhdfs3/commit/59789c90f2f42726900eb2e417eea88a670f0b3c>

Best Regards