Hi, Adrian and HTrace community.

Glad to be invited. I am the creator and PPMC of SkyWaking, which is a new
incubator project: https://incubator.apache.org/projects/skywalking.html

Right now, SkyWalking provide Agent based SDK, such OpenTracing APIs and
our own APIs. But I am not familiar with HTrace's APIs. But there is two
very easy ways
1. Add a new module to provide a library
2. Provide another API library with the agent.

Or HTrace community guys have any suggestion.

Anyway, I and skywalking team want to help.