On Mar 16, 2007, at 2:48 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
I'd like to propose we ship apache_2.2.4-win32-x86- openssl-0.9.8d.msi with
this release.  Couple of notes...

Did anyone else have feedback on the comments/notes? I know Roy's made some additional progress with the notification requirements, and would like to be ready when he shares word that httpd and openssl notices are all in order.

I'll take this as a resounding no, and that the draft package is
sufficient.  Moving it within 24 hrs unless I hear a specific
technical objection.

I think, if you mean "is it okay to post 2.2.4 binaries containing
openssl?", then the answer is yes.

....Roy