Jim Jagielski wrote:

> On Sep 11, 2007, at 12:09 PM, jean-frederic clere wrote:
>

>>> 1. IMHO requires a minor bump.
>>
>> Find a patch that covers all the points you raised below.
>>
>> More comments?
>>

> Requires a major bump. Also destroys all those mystical
> other "balancers" from working as-is, since they
> must now be not only recompiled but also re-coded to
> implement ap_proxy_lb_worker_size() so that the
> old "lb_score" entry exists and has some size associated
> with it...

ap_proxy_lb_worker_size is in mod_proxy as Rüdiger suggested it.
I agree it can't be backported to 2.2 but why can't it by in trunk?

> Didn't try applying or compiling but
> I'm not sure it will even build cleanly since
> it appears we've lost lb_score now.

Compiling (make clean; make; make install; $HOME/APACHE/bin/apachectl
start; curl -v http://localhost/mytests) is something I try before
submitting a patch.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic