On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 1:45 PM, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:
> There's nothing in the way we handle UDS that prevents "reuse"
> even understanding that we use the term "reuse" to mean both
> "cache the IP address" and "use the connection as a one-shot".
> There's no diff between UDS and sockets from the module PoV.

+1

The comment in proxy_fcgi says:

    /* This scheme handler does not reuse connections by default, to
     * avoid tying up a fastcgi that isn't expecting to work on
     * parallel requests.  But if the user went out of their way to
     * type the default value of disablereuse=off, we'll allow it.
     */

So could it be an fpm/application bug, maybe also suggested in the
link provided by Luca where it's also said that the issue happens with
other servers too (e.g. nginx)?

Regards,
Yann.