On 2017-07-24 14:38, Jacob Champion wrote:
> We can't really help debug your problems very well if we can't reproduce
> them. Knowing whether this is the root cause or not is important, so we
> can decide what to do next.

Oh, sorry, no I meant the bigger picture, not this specific problem.

I can try to reproduce it when I have set up a VM to run tests.
Unfortunately I currently do not have the time to do so.
Maybe in a few days.

In production I just disabled the entire Proxy section and everything
works now.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek              KeyID 0xF7832007C11F128D
Key fingerprint = 28A3 1666 4FE8 D72C CFD5 8B23 F783 2007 C11F 128D

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/