On 2017-07-24 13:29, Jacob Champion wrote:
> I have still not been able to reproduce the "messed up POSTs" that other
> people are reporting with UDS+enablereuse.

In my case it screwed up the POST request by not doing what should have
been done with the request. In the end the request was lost.
(due to timeout, not processing it, or for whatever reason)

It did not mess up the content of the request, if that's what you're
thinking.

The request just did not get through. After removing the Proxy section
with the enablereuse option, all was good again.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek              KeyID 0xF7832007C11F128D
Key fingerprint = 28A3 1666 4FE8 D72C CFD5 8B23 F783 2007 C11F 128D

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/