FYI: I just updated the mod_md backport proposal. For this, we will work
together in a new branch: "2.4.x-mod_md". This will allow us to make all needed
changes for the Windows Build system together and, once we are satisfied and
have the votes, merge the branch over to 2.4.x. After that, the 2.4.x-mod_md
branch moves into the attic.

I hope this works well for people not that familiar with diff/patch.

Cheers,

Stefan