The following change has been made to trunk:

- mod_md v1.1.0 with renamed configuration directives:
  "ManagedDomain" -> "MDomain"
  "<ManagedDomain" -> "<MDomainSet"
- improved certificate chain retrieval after discussion with Let's Encrypt,
  leading to shorter chains

This change is available at github as v1.1.0 and has been merged into the
httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x-mod_md which is capable of being merged to 2.4.x

Updated STATUS on 2.4.x and reset votes.

Documentation update is still outstanding, but I assume merging those in is
not really a voting issue.

Cheers,

Stefan