Stefan wrote: /Code request for a Windows Service restart call: 0/

I started some time ago a discussion at: https://github.com/icing/mod_md/issues/17

There I want it as an option for Windows.

The discussion resulted in the MDNotifyCmd which makes me very happy, a script can now do the job and all the by users needed extra actions.

Not needed for me anymore and no priority now for Windows restart option as meant by Stefan in mod_md_os.c :

#ifdef WIN32
apr_status_t md_server_graceful(apr_pool_t *p, server_rec *s)
{
    return APR_ENOTIMPL;
}
 #else