On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 09:23:50PM +0100, Yann Ylavic wrote:
>> Though this is the "else" (legacy) branch.
>> $ pkg-config --list-all |grep ^lua
>> lua51                          Lua - Lua language engine
>> lua52                          Lua - Lua language engine
>> lua5.2                         Lua - Lua language engine
>> lua5.3                         Lua - Lua language engine
> Should we use lua5.2 or lua-5.2 to use those then, can you work out? Or
> are these aliases for the same .pc file?

That's lua5.x yes, while lua-5.x are symlinks.

> It should still be quite
> simple to handle these too, something like the attached.

Works nicely (with or without the hyphen, probably better w/o since
it's the original name):

checking whether to enable mod_lua... checking dependencies
configure: using Lua 5.3.3 configuration from pkg-config
configure: using '-llua5.3' for Lua Library
  setting MOD_INCLUDES to "-I/usr/include/lua5.3"
  setting MOD_LUA_LDADD to "-llua5.3 -lcrypt "

Thanks Joe!